I’m sharing the card that I made for Sandi’s Stamping & Blogging Saturday Sketch Challenge 8 today.
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Snowflake Soiree (127922 wood, 127925 clear)
- Curly Cute (117014 wood, 120510 clear)
- Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
- 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (118874)
- Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin’ Pad (126857)
- Real Red Classic Ink Pad (126949)
- Real Red Card Stock (102482)
- Garden Green Card Stock (102584)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Real Red 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (126875)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (126187)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
I started by cutting a panel of Garden Green Card Stock to 3-7/8″ x 4-3/8″ and I stamped the Snowflake Soiree images on it using the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink pad. Then I cut a panel of Real Red Card Stock to 4″ x 4-3/4″ and I punched the top with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. I adhered the two layers together. Then I wrapped the Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon around the top of the panels and adhered it. Then I stamped the sentiment at the top of a Whisper White card base in Real Red ink and I adhered the panels below it. Next I stamped the snowflake image in Real Red ink on Whisper White Card Stock and I punched it out using the 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. I used the Paper-Piercing Tool and the Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack to pierce each scallop. To finish up the card, I added a bow to the top of the snowflake image with a Glue Dot, added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels and adhered the snowflake image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I had fun with this challenge, hope that you’ll give it a try too!
DECEMBER ORDERING SPECIAL
For every $50 in product that you order through my online store (must be a single order of $50 or more before taxes and shipping), you’ll have your name entered into my drawing to win the Button Buddies – Clear-Mount Stamp Set! A $50 purchase gets your name entered once, $100 gets your name entered twice, $150 gets your name entered 3 times, etc.
For each qualifying order, you’ll also earn Running Shoe Rewards. So stock up on your favorite items from the Holiday Catalog before they’re gone! Please click on my Rewards tab above to read all about my Rewards Program and my December ordering special.
And don’t forget to go to https://www.facebook.com/mydigitalstudio to enter to win the Mega Massive My Digital Studio Giveaway. You could win a copy of MDS 2+ and EVERY SINGLE digital download My Digital Studio releases in 2013! You can enter once a day every day of the contest, December 1-29, 2012.