How do you like that for a card title? I don’t think I can even say that once quickly! I used the Backyard Basics and Petite Petals stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! to create a birthday card to share with you today. It’s also Tuesday so that means it’s time for another Try Stampin’ on Tuesday sketch! This weeks sketch features an optional birthday theme. I also used this weeks Dynamic Duos colors for inspiration.
And there are a lot of updates from Stampin’ Up! today, new Clearance Rack items, new Weekly Deals, new MDS downloads and an announcement about My Paper Pumpkin refills so be sure to look past my card information to see all of the latest updates.
I started by embossing a panel of Daffodil Delight cards stock with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder. Then I adhered the embossed panel to a Basic Black card base with SNAIL. I cut three pieces of Basic Black DSP from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stacks and adhered them to three Basic Black panels, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I punched a panel of Whisper White card stock with a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, then inked up my Honeycomb Embossing Folder with Daffodil Delight ink using my Brayer. I ran the card stock through my Big Shot, then rubbed it lightly across my StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad to add a touch of black to the raised areas.
I adhered the embossed circle to a Circles Collection Framelits die cut from Basic Black card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the bee images from the Backyard Basics stamp set (wood mount and clear mount) in StazOn Jet Black Ink on a Whisper White panel, colored them with my Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Marker, cut them out with the Backyard Basics Framelits die and adhered them with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and arrow image from the Says It All stamp set (wood mount and clear mount) in StazOn Jet Black and Daffodil Delight inks on a Whisper White panel (using my Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement), punched the end with the Hexagon Punch, then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the image from the Petite Petals stamp set (wood mount and clear mount) in Daffodil Delight ink on a Whisper White panel, punched it out with the matching Petite Petals Punch and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I finished the card front by coloring a Rhinestone Basic Jewel with my black Sharpie marker and adhering it to the center of the flower.
I finished the inside of the card by stamping the bee image again in StazOn Jet Black ink on a Whisper White panel then coloring it with my Stampin’ Write Marker.
Now that you’ve seen my card, be sure to head over to the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday blog to see all of the other Design Team Members cards! You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February Hostess Code: U6CSTSQP
Use this hostess code and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code.
Stamp With Amy K Online Hostess Clubs – Free Stamp Set!!
I’m now offering two different levels of Online Hostess Clubs! The first level is a $25 per month club that will guarantee you a $25 minimum in Hostess Dollars to spend in your hostess month and the second level is a $50 per month club that will guarantee you a $50 minimum in Hostess Dollars to spend during your hostess month. Plus you’ll get a free stamp set!!
The first round of clubs is set to begin on March 1 so let me know as soon as possible if you’re interested in joining. You can find all of the details by clicking here or on the Online Hostess Club tab at the top of my page.
Clearance Rack Updated!
Stampin’ Up! has updated the Clearance Rack in the online store! I saw some punches, dies, card stock, DSP and embellishments at great deals. And Clearance Rack items count toward your merchandise total for Sale-a-bration items!! So click here to head over and start shopping now! Clearance Rack deals are only available while supplies last.
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 18-24
Here are the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 24.
My Paper Pumpkin Refills and Past Kits Now Available
Only while supplies last, active Paper Pumpkin subscribers can purchase a selection of past Paper Pumpkin Kits and Paper Pumpkin Refill Kits.
The Fine Print
- This special offer is available to any active Paper Pumpkin subscribers. Former Paper Pumpkin subscribers are not eligible unless they resubscribe.
- An active or current subscriber is someone who is receiving one or more Paper Pumpkin Kits on a monthly basis.
- If a subscriber decides to skip a month, they are still considered an active subscriber.
- Kits and refill kits will count toward Sale-A-Bration rewards (through March 31) and hostess benefits for all subscribers.
- Active subscribers can order as many kits and refill kits as they’d like; however, this offer is good only while supplies last. Once Stampin’ Up!’s current inventory of a kit is depleted, the kit will not be available for ordering.
- There is no guarantee that Stampin’ Up! will sell additional past kits or kit refills again. Stampin’ Up! will be monitoring the effectiveness of selling past kits and refill kits prior to offering additional kits or refill kits in the future.
- Kit prices do not include shipping; standard shipping rates apply.
- To order these kits, Paper Pumpkin subscribers must call Demonstrator Support during normal business hours (M-F, 7 AM [MT] – 7 PM [MT]) at 1-800-STAMP UP (1-800-782-6787).
- Kits cannot be ordered in the Online Store.
- Kits can be added to a customer, or workshop order.
- Kits cannot be used on incentive orders or as a Starter Kit item.
- Kits can be purchased with hostess dollars or as hostess 50%-off items.
- Paper Pumpkin Refill Kits do NOT include the stamp set or ink from the original kit and are $7.95 + shipping.
- Full Paper Pumpkin Kits are $16.95 + shipping.
Click the flyer below to see the kits and refills that are currently available and let me know if you have any questions.
New My Digital Studio Downloads Now Available
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Don’t forget my February ordering special where you could win one of two $25 gift certificates! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- It’s Sale-a-bration time!! You’ll get a free item from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you purchase between now and March 31! Click on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page for more information!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
Stamps: Backyard Basics (129255 wood, 129258 clear); Says It All (133170 wood, 133173 clear); Petite Petals (133152 wood, 133155 clear)
Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders: Backyard Basics Framelits Dies (129380); Circles Collection Framelits Dies (130911); 2-1/2″ Circle Punch (120906); Hexagon Punch (130919); Petite Petals Punch (133322); Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (129378)
Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
Card Stock: Basic Black (121045) – two 7/8″ x 4-3/8″ strips, 3-1/8 x 4-3/8″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut; Daffodil Delight (119683) – 4 x 5-1/4″ panel; Whisper White (100730) – 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 5/8″ x 3-1/8″ strip, three Backyard Basics Framelits die cuts, Petite Petals Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card); Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stacks (130132) – two 3/4″ x 4-1/2″ strips, 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Ink: StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad (101406); Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad (126944); Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Marker (119677)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439); Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
Adhesive: SNAIL (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)