I thought that it was time to play with another one of the sneak peek stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! today. This stamp set is called Sea Street and there is some fantastic designer paper in the new 2014-15 Annual Catalog called Maritime that goes great with this set!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #76.
I started by adhering a panel of Maritime DSP (available June 2) to a Night of Navy card stock base with SNAIL.
I stamped the little fish image from the Sea Street stamp set (available June 2) in Coastal Cabana ink and the starfish image from that set in Crumb Cake ink on a Whisper White panel. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Four You stamp set in Night of Navy ink over the fish images, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement.
I stamped the octopus image from the Sea Street stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a Whisper White panel, punched it out with the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch and layered it over a circle that I’d cut from Night of Navy card stock with one of the Circles Collection Framelits dies. I adhered the layered image to the Whisper White panel with SNAIL. Then I stamped the little crab image in Real Red ink on a Whisper White panel, punched it out with the 3/4″ Circle Punch and layered it over a 7/8 Scallop Circle Punch from Real Red card stock. I adhered the layered image to the card front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Night of Navy card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front to complete it.
I stamped the little fish image from the Sea Street stamp set in Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana inks on a Whisper White panel that I adhered inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 16-31 Hostess Code: TB32WBNH
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for May is your choice of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon or Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon.
Retired List Blowout Sale From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a 25%-50% discount on many of the retiring products beginning today. But you have to act fast, as this special offer is only available until June 4, 2014 and only available while supplies last. If you missed out on a product the first time, this is your last chance to get it before it’s gone for good! Click here to go to my online store to start shopping!
Half Off June Paper Pumpkin Kit
Get 50% off your June Paper Pumpkin kit if you subscribe by May 23 with promo code: SHELLIDEAL
Stampin’ Up! has changed the program and they are no longer sending the Welcome Kit as your first kit. You will get the same kit that everyone else receives, new subscribers will just get your free clear block included with it!
Anyone who is not currently subscribed (even those who’ve subscribed in the past but have canceled their subscription) is eligible for this deal so head over to the Paper Pumpkin website for more information or to join.
Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new items in the 2014-15 Catalog but can’t afford everything? I’m offering a DSP and Embellishment share!
The share prices are:
- New DSP Share: $21.50 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- New Ribbon & Embellishment Share: $59.00 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- Both Shares: $80 and I’ll ship your shares for free!
You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 20-26
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through May 26.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Circles Collection Framelits die cut, 3-1/2″ x 4-13/16″ panel
- Real Red – 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Whisper White – 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Maritime Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel