The Happy Stampers are doing another little blog hop to kick off the new 2014 Holiday Catalog (ordering is open now, see the details below!!) from Stampin’ Up! Each of us has created projects to share that feature items from the new catalog plus we’re all offering a little Blog Candy!! I used the Seasonally Scattered stamp set and the cool Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies for my projects today.
I inked up the thanks image from the Seasonally Scattered stamp set with Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Early Espresso inks. I used a Sponge Dauber to sponge the ink on the image.
Once I had my image all inked up, I stamped it on a panel of Naturals White card stock. Then I cut leaves from Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie card stock with the Fun Fall Framelits Dies and I used my Sponge Dauber and Early Espresso ink to sponge the edges of the leaves.
I wrapped Linen Thread around the panel three times and I tied a knot, the adhered the two leaves under the knot with Glue Dots. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then adhered the layered panel to an Old Olive card base with SNAIL.
I adhered the second Old Olive leaf to the left side of the card with SNAIL, then popped the second Pumpkin Pie leaf up on Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added four small Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the leaves to complete the card front.
I adhered two more sponged leaves to a Naturals White panel inside inside the card.
The Curvy Keepsake Boxes are super quick and easy to put together. I cut the box bases from Pumpkin Pie card stock and adhered them together with Fast Fuse adhesive.
To give the box a bit of a “pumpkin” look, I cut an Ovals Collection Framelits die cut from scrap paper and I sponged a little bit of Early Espresso ink over the oval, moving it toward the center of the panel as I sponged. I cut the “handle” part of the Curvy Keepsake Box from Old Olive card stock, sponged it with Early Espresso ink and adhered it to the die cut.
I cut two more leaves from Old Olive card stock, sponged the edges with Early Espresso ink and adhered them with Glue Dots to the top of the box. I tied a little bow from Linen Thread to complete it. I saw a box similar to this one that was created by Debbie Henderson and you can see it here. Thanks so much for the inspiration!
I’ve got a blog candy package featuring the I Like You hostess exclusive stamp set (clear mount), an Island Indigo Stampin’ Write Marker and a set of the recently retired Adorning Accents Embossing Folders that will be going to one lucky winner!
Simply leave me a comment on this post before 7 AM ET on Saturday, August 30 and you’ll be entered to win. I’ll have the random number generator pick a comment on Saturday morning and I’ll announce the winner on my blog that morning! Please note, anyone is welcome to leave me a comment but I am only able to ship the blog candy items to addresses within the United States. Thanks for your understanding.
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the Happy Stampers Team Members who are joining in this blog hop:
- Amy Koenders – www.stampwithamyk.com (you are here)
- Marian Anderson – http://craftingwithmarian.stampinup.net/blog
- Trude Thoman – http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com/
- Kristi Gray – www.stampingwithkristi.com
- Denise Melia – www.Fivebichonsandme.blogspot.com
- Sandi MacIver – www.stampingwithsandi.com
- Heather Van Looy – http://www.handcraftingwithheather.com
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
August 16-31 Hostess Code: YNRHHFXR
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for August is your choice of a pack of envelopes (Whisper White Medium Envelopes, Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes, Crumb Cake Medium Envelopes, Clear Medium Envelopes, Square Envelopes or Gift Card Enclosure Pack). You can find the envelope choices on page 194 in the Annual Catalog.
Stampin’ Up! 2014 Holiday Catalog Ordering Is Open For Ordering!!
It looks like Stampin’ Up! got up extra early this morning to get the Holiday Catalog items loaded into the online store so the new catalog items are all loaded and ready to go. Click here to go see the new Holiday Catalog items in my online store.
Click on the picture of the catalog cover to view it online in PDF form.
Good Greetings Host Exclusive Stamp Set Available Through Oct 31
Now until Oct. 31, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set when your order/party total reaches of $300-that’s in addition to the regular host benefits! That’s right, a FREE stamp set in addition to all the other exciting benefits you get when your order reaches $300 from Aug. 28 to Oct. 31! This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentines and more.
The Fine Print:
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, workshop, or online).
- Hosts may use their regular host dollars on any current catalog merchandise.
- Orders larger than the qualifying amount are not eligible for additional sets.
- Qualifying order = $300 before tax and shipping; one set per order.
- Qualifying host has the choice of wood or clear mount stamp set.
- Order dates: August 28 – October 31
- Deadlines for orders: Friday, October 31, 2014; 11:50 PM (MST)
This is an awesome stamp set! Let me know if you have any questions about how you can get it.
New Demonstrator Joining Promotion! Ends Today!
The Short & Sweet recruiting promotion is here! It IS short: It only lasts from August 21-28. And it IS sweet: New recruits will receive $150 in their choice of Stampin’ Up! products for the $99 starter kit price. And shipping is free! It’s a great deal, amazing business opportunity, AND it’s only available for a short time!
Head over to my Join My Team page for more information about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and feel free to email or call with any questions. I’d love to tell you more about it!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Aug 26-Sept 1
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through September 1.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Old Olive – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, three Fun Fall Framelits die cuts
- Early Espresso – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Pumpkin Pie – three Fun Fall Framelits die cuts
- Naturals White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pumpkin Pie – two Curvy Keepsake Thinlits die cuts
- Old Olive – two Curvy Keepsake Thinlits die cuts, two Fun Fall Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create these projects: