I used the Celebrate Today stamp set and matching Balloon Framelits Dies to create my card to share today. I love that you can buy the stamp set and framelits in a bundle and save 15%!! 🙂
My card design was inspired by the Mojo Monday 381 sketch.
Then I stamped the basket image from the Celebrate Today photopolymer stamp set in Real Red ink on a Whisper White panel. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL and I adhered a wide strip from the Stacked With Love DSP panel across the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the balloon image from the Celebrate Today stamp set in Crisp Cantaloupe ink on a Whisper White panel, then cut it out with the Balloon Framelits Dies. I stamped the birthday sentiment from the Celebrate Today stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink across the balloon, then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the little banner image from the Celebrate Today stamp set in Real Red ink on a Whisper White panel and I cut it out with the Balloon Framelits Dies. I adhered the banner with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue and snipped off the extra piece. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the celebrate sentiment from the Celebrate Today stamp set in Real Red ink on a Whisper White panel, then adhered a leftover strip of from the Stacked With Love DSP for the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 16-31 Hostess Code: VZD74WFK
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for January is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
It’s Sale-a-bration Time!
- Shop: Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) through March 31.
- Host : If you place an order or host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration where the total reaches $250, you will get an additional $25 in Host Dollars/Hostess Cash to spend!
- Join : New demonstrators can choose one of the following limited-time Sale-A-Bration offers when joining between January 6 and March 31:
- Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit
- Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.
Let me know if you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Happy shopping!!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 20-26
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 26.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Crisp Cantaloupe – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ panel, two Ballon Framelits Dies die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 4″ strip, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: