I used the Moon Lake and Truly Grateful stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! to create a masculine thank you card to share today.
My card design was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 256.
And the colors for my card were inspired by Sunday Stamps SSC95.
I adhered another strip of Adventure Bound DSP to a strip of Basic Gray card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Truly Grateful stamp set in Basic Gray ink on on a strip of Naturals White card stock. I punched the end of the strip with the Banner Punch and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the goose image from the Moon Lake stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Naturals White card stock and I colored the water area with my Soft Sky and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers (Smoky Slate Marker Pack is a Sale-A-Bration item, also available in the Annual Catalog). I cut the image out with a Circles Collection Framelits Die and adhered it with SNAIL to a circle punched from Basic Gray card stock with the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch.
I adhered the layered image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added a single Smoky Slate Candy Dot from the Neutrals Candy Dots pack next to the sentiment.
I adhered a strip of the leftover Adventure Bound DSP to a panel of Naturals White card stock on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 15-28 Hostess Code: GV7DYKPC
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for February is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive hostess benefits? An Online Hostess Club might be the perfect solution for you! I have a few spaces open in online Hostess Clubs that will be starting on March 1.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 17-23
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 23.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Soft Sky – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Basic Gray – 3-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-1/8″ x 5″ strip, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Naturals White – Circles Collection Framelits Dies die cut, 5/8″ x 2-1/2″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1″ x 4-7/8″ strip, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: