Hello! Hope that you’re all having a fantastic Tuesday so far. I wanted to share some updates from Stampin’ Up! as some fun treats that I made for my class participants this past weekend.
I picked up the All Boxed Up Kit when I placed my first order from the new catalog and I’m so glad that I did!
The kit comes with enough materials to make 10 of these little treat boxes. Assembling the boxes is a snap, then I just added the treats, stamped the sentiments and added the embellishments (all included in the kit!) and the project was done!
The boxes make a little milk carton shape and they hold quite a few little chocolate goodies! The boxes measure about 2-5/8″ x 2-1/8″ x 4″ tall.
Lots of different sentiments will work on the die cut circles, I used the Happy Happenings stamp set and I stamped the images in Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral inks. Everyone seemed to really like them! 🙂
Here are the updates from Stampin’ Up!:
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! June 16-22
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through June 22.
New Demonstrator Joining Promotion!
If you join Stampin’ Up! as a new demonstrator between June 2-June 30, you get two free stamp sets of their choice in your Starter Kit!! Which stamps do you get to choose from? That’s the best part: you get to pick any stamp set from the new 2015-16 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog!
- Promotion Period: June 2-June 30, 2015
- New recruits who join during the promotion period will receive their choice of two stamp sets from the new 2015-2016 annual catalog for free in their Starter Kit.
- Plus, if you have new Demonstrators join under you during the promotion, you will receive your choice of one stamp set for free from the new 2015-2016 annual catalog per recruit, up to your first five recruits during the promotion period! Yippee for more free stamps!!
- Deadlines: All new recruits must be submitted online or by fax by the following times:
- Online: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 by 11:50 PM (MT)
- Fax: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 by 6:50 PM (MT)
If you are interested in becoming a Demonstrator or have any questions about joining, feel free to drop me an email, I’d love to tell you more about it! Or visit my Join My Team page for more details.
Last Chance…2015-16 Annual Catalog Shares
My 2015-16 Catalog Shares are all filled up and closed. If you missed out on my share and still want to get in on one…it’s not too late! One of my team members has opened up a product share! If you’re interested in joining, please check with Mary by tomorrow, June 17. She’s got her shares listed on her blog here: Stamps-n-lingers.com You can email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on her share page. I know that Mary will take good care of you! 🙂
June 16-30 Host Code: 2B6EVRVE
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog!
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock date as well as the items that are low inventory and those that have been turned off temporarily due to backorder delays.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
100425: 2-Way Glue Pen
135294: Variety Pack 1 12″ x 12″ Project Life Photo Pocket Pages
138422: Tip Top Taupe 1″ Dotted Lace Trim
138426: Delightful Dijon 1″ Dotted Lace Trim
138295: Tree Builder Punch
Date to be Determined
131185: Subtles Collection Classic Stampin’ Pads
138377: Cottage Greetings Card Kit
139962: Cottage Greetings Stamp Set
138435: Neutrals Collection Designer Series Paper Stack
138436: Regals Collection Designer Series Paper Stack
140406: Watercolor Wishes Card Kit (not available until July 2015)
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: