Stampin’ Up! has some new Weekly Deals for us today. But before I get to those, I’ve got a really cute Paper Pumpkin Kit to share with you. The September kit is the Wickedly Sweet Treat Kit and it created 8 little treat bags that look like caramel apples!
The kit had a fantastic stamp set and a Cajun Craze ink spot with it. I love those little fall stamps.
I stamped the tags in Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke and Crushed Curry inks for a little more color rather than the Cajun Craze that was suggested.
I added a few chocolate treats to each bag, tied them shut and they’re ready for giving!
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself or giving it as a gift, there are different options available. You can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
September 16-30 Host Code: SVVUYRES
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! September 22-28
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through September 28.
Witching Decor Kit Update
Stampin’ Up! is experiencing a very high demand for the Witching Décor Project Kit (item 140969) and anticipate that it will run out soon. Because additional kits can’t be manufactured and sent to their warehouse in time for Halloween, they will not be ordering more. If you’d like one of theses kits, please place your order for this item as soon as possible. Click here to go right to my online store to purchase it.
To show their support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Stampin’ Up! is going PINK . . . or at least their October Paper Pumpkin boxes are! And because they know their subscribers want to share the love too, they will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin’ Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference!
Here’s how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and Stampin’ Up! will donate $2 because you’re new!
- Stay active if you’re a subscriber so Stampin’ Up! can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it’s doubled, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as possible.
Remember, those who get the October kit will not only be donating to a good cause, but they will also get a one-time only, pretty pink Paper Pumpkin box! No one will want to miss it. Promise.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but it is not a pink project.
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (2,081 backordered; 3,024 expected)
139871: Watercolor Wishes Project Kit (French)
140440: Ode à Noël Clear Stamp Set
139672: Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (580 backordered; 9,648 expected)
140098: Des adieux du fond du cour Photopolymer Stamp Set
139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (1,377 backordered; 1,920 expected)
139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (2,217 on backorder; 3,150 expected on October 7; 6,930 expected on October 20)
139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (2 backordered; 2,500 expected)
139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (2,319 backordered; 3,120 expected)
Date to be Determined
140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.