I use the Stampin’ Up! Embellished Ornaments and Flurry of Wishes stamp sets to create my card to share today.
The design for my card was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #147.
My design was also inspired by Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #21.
I started by cutting a stencil using one of the solid Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies. I cut the stencil from a Post-It Note and then used Post-It Note Tape (the BEST invention ever!!!) to secure my stencil to a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used Cherry Cobbler ink to sponge the ornament on the panel of Whisper White card stock.
I dried the Cherry Cobbler sponged ink with my Heat Tool, then stamped the snowflake image from the Flurry of Wishes photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink over the sponged ornament. I sprinkled the image with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it, then removed the stencil from the panel.
I stamped the holly branch image from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink above the ornament, then used my Blender Pen and Mossy Meadow ink pad to add a little color to the leaves. I stamped the ornament hook in Early Espresso ink, then cut the ornament cap with the Delicate Ornaments Thinlits die from Silver Foil Sheets and adhered it to the panel with a bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I colored Rhinestone Basic Jewels with a red Sharpie Marker and adhered them over the holly berry images.
I punched a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock and a panel from the Season of Cheer DSP with the Banner Triple Punch, then adhered them together and to the panel with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the And Many More stamp set on a strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I punched the end of the sentiment strip with the Banner Punch, then adhered it to the panel with SNAIL. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with SNAIL, then to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a Whisper White panel, then added a strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock and a strip from the Season of Cheer DSP to the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 1-15 Host Code: EGRZSSYJ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 3-9
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 9.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
- 139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (4,851 backordered; 1,536 expected. 6,912 more expected 6 November)
- 138281: Lots of Labels Framelits Dies (373 backordered; 336 expected. 336 more expected 6 November)
- 139919: Every Blessing Clear Stamp Set (45 backordered; 378 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (2,951 backordered; 912 expected. 5,040 more expected 1 December)
- 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (8,709 backordered; 6,624 expected. 10,324 more expected 13 November)
- 138764: Heartfelt Sympathy Photopolymer Stamp Set (8 backordered; 630 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,034 backordered; 4,000 expected)
- 139615: Real Red and Garden Green 1/8″ Striped Ribbon (1,374 backordered; 12,000 expected)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (2,885 backordered; 6,930 expected)
- 126889: Stampin’ Trimmer (16 backordered; 996 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (8,515 backordered; 6,048 expected. 2,376 more expected 1 December; 12,096 more expected 7 December)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (1,619 backordered; 2,700 expected)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (963 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (1,204 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (272 backordered; 2,800 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (422 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (4,105 backordered; 15,120 expected)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3/8″ x 3-1/8″ strip, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Mossy Meadow – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper – 1-1/8″ x 2-3/4″ strip, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – Delicate Ornaments Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: