I used the Stampin’ Up! Playful Pals stamp set and Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies from the upcoming 2016 Occasions Catalog to create my card to share today. Ordering opens on Tuesday and I can’t wait!
My card design was inspired by Pals Paper Arts PPA281.
I saw this card that Sue Vine created with a little frog on it and her card was the inspiration for my little frog. 🙂
I started by adhering a panel of Pear Pizzazz DSP from the Subtles DSP stack to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to a Soft Sky card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Greatest Greetings stamp set (available Jan 5) in Basic Gray Archival Ink under the layered panel, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement. I stamped the water image from the Playful Pals photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 5) in Soft Sky Ink several times across a panel of Soft Sky card stock and then cut the circle with a Circles Collection Framelits Die. I adhered the circle to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the frog “parts” with images from the Playful Pals stamp set in Wild Wasabi ink on panels of Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White card stocks and I cut the eyes, one of the back legs and the two front legs (the front legs are actually the elephant trunk) out with the Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies. Then cut the other back leg out and stamped it (there is only one frog leg die, so you have to cut one, flip it over and then stamp it) and snipped around the large rounded image with my Paper Snips.
I adhered the frog body together with SNAIL and to the card front with Glue Dots, then adhered the eyes with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a single Pear Pizzazz Candy Dot from the Sutbles Candy Dots pack near the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the leftover Wild Wasabi DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 6AESC2HU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 29-Jan 4
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 4.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 140603: Big Shot Die Brush (3 backordered; 10,896 expected)
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (1,392 backordered; 6,688 expected) – will likely be delayed until February due to a quality issue
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Sky – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Pear Pizzazz – four Pyramid Pals die cuts, hand cut image
- Whisper White – 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, two Pyramid Pals die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack – 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: