I used the Stampin’ Up! First Sight stamp set to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC121. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to check out what the other Design Team Members have created and be sure to play along too!
The design for my card was inspired by Global Design Project GDP#024.
I started by adhering a panel from the Love Blossoms DSP Stack to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL, then to an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the flourish image from the First Sight stamp set in Early Espresso ink, stamped it on scrap paper twice, then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I repeated this process three times.
I used a Sponge Dauber to add a little Blushing Bride ink to a two strips of Metallics Glitter Tape (Sale-a-bration item), then I wrapped the tape around the stamped panel. I stamped the sentiment from the First Sight stamp set in Early Espresso ink on the panel, then punched the end of the panel with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the image from the First Sight stamp set in Blushing Bride ink on a panel of Blushing Bride card stock, punched it out with the Sweetheart Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the heart to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip from the Love Blossoms DSP Stack to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Blushing Bride – Sweetheart Punch
- Whisper White –3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2″ x 4-5/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: