I used the Stampin’ Up! Birthday Blooms stamp set and the Botanical Builder Framelits dies to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 277.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Birthday Blooms stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock. I sprinkled the image with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder (available June 1) and heat embossed it, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Cucumber Crush card stock with SNAIL.
I adhered a strip of DSP from the Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP (available June 1) to the Crumb Cake panel with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Daffodil Delight card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut the leaves and flower pieces from Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight and Peekaboo Peach (available June 1) card stocks and I sponged the centers of the flowers with Peekaboo Peach ink (available June 1). I adhered the flowers together with Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue and to the card front with Glue Dots.
I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of each flower to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Botanical Blooms photopolymer stamp set in Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach and Cucumber Crush inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
April 16-30 Host Code: 7CJMDYPD
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Daffodil Delight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, three Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Cucumber Crush – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, three Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Peekaboo Peach – three Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Crumb Cake – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3/4″ x 5-1/8″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: