I used the Stampin’ Up! Painter’s Palette stamp set from the upcoming 2016-17 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it. I know that it’s only the beginning of May, but you can never get going on those Christmas cards too early!!
This design was inspired by a fantastic card that I saw from one of the OnStage Display Stampers, Rebecca Scurr. You can see her awesome card here.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of gold DSP from the Neutrals DSP stack to a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Then I stamped the brush images from the Painter’s Palette stamp set (available June 1) in Garden Green ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Garden Green card stock with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Gold 5/8″ Satin Ribbon around the panel and I tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I punched a star from Gold Glimmer Paper with the Medium Star Punch and adhered it to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I added Rose Red Candy Dots from the Regals Candy Dots (retiring) pack to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and swirl from the Oh What Fun photopolymer stamp set in Garden Green and Rose Red inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
May 1 – 15 Host Code: M4NKR9V3
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Crumb Cake – 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Garden Green – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Gold Glimmer Paper – Medium Star Punch
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: