Today I’m sharing the make and take projects that we created while we were on the Stampin’ Up! Mediterranean Cruise. These were created with the Touches of Texture and One Big Meaning stamp sets.
I also posted pictures of about 40 swap cards and the gifts that we got while we were on the cruise on my Facebook page, so head over there to see some more pictures. 🙂
The card base is Dapper Denim card stock, the flowers are stamped on Very Vanilla card stock and the sentiment is stamped on Crumb Cake card stock. There is also a little of the Moroccan DSP and Moroccan Designer Washi Tape.
We added a little Linen Thread and Pearl Basic Jewels and we used Early Espresso, Dapper Denim, Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon inks for the images.
This card base is Delightful Dijon and the images are stamped on Very Vanilla card stock. There is a little of the Moroccan Designer Washi Tape and Very Vanilla Thick Baker’s Twine on the top of the panel.
The inks that we used are Early Espresso, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy and Delightful Dijon.
The tag features the Moroccan DSP and we used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch for the two DSP panels. The sentiment was punched out with the 2″ Circle Punch and we added a little Gold Sequin Trim and Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine for accents. The inks are Dapper Denim and Delightful Dijon.
May 16 – 31 Host Code: PGXMSSD6
June 1 – 15 Host Code: 4USD9AG6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Recruits in June Get Two Free Stamp Sets In Their Starter Kit!
Who doesn’t love more stamps?!?! Every new recruit who joins during the month of June will get two FREE stamp sets in their Starter Kit. That’s an added value of up to $104, depending on which stamps you choose. Plus, anyone hosting an event in June can also get Extra Stampin’ Rewards, which can be used towards their Starter Kit. Yippee!!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Period: June 1–30, 2016
- New recruits who join during the promotion period may choose two stamp sets from the new annual catalog to be included in the Starter Kit for free.
- Bundles and kits cannot be selected as free stamp sets for this promotion.
- Promotion Deadlines: New recruits must be submitted online or by fax by the times below in order to receive free stamps.
- FAX: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 6:50 PM (MT).
- ONLINE IDA: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT).
Let me know if you have any questions about joining. You can see a few more details about becoming a demonstrator and what I offer to my team members on my Join My Team page. All types of demonstrators are welcome with us. We’d love to have you on our team!!
2016-17 Annual Catalog Ordering Starts Tomorrow!
The new 2016-17 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog opens for ordering tomorrow! Yippee!! The online store will be down for catalog transition updates from midnight to 3:00 AM (MT) on June 1. During this time no orders can be placed in the online store. The online store should open back up around 3:00 AM and it will be loaded with all of the new goodies! Hope that you’ve got your wish lists ready!! 🙂
If you need a copy of the current catalog and would like to be one of my customers, please drop by my Catalog Page and fill out the request form. I’ll get a catalog mailed out to you ASAP.
Extra Stampin’ Rewards in June!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an awesome reward to kick off the new catalog ordering! Individual orders or parties with $350 or more in sales will receive $35 in Extra Stampin’ Rewards! That’s a great deal for those with big wish list.
And even better…Remember that Stampin’ Rewards can also be used on Starter Kits. So if your wish list is as long as mine is, why not join and get the discount for yourself? If you have any questions about joining, feel free to stop by my Join My Team page on my blog or drop me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the details for the extra Stampin’ Rewards:
- Hosts who have qualifying events with $350 or more in sales during the promotion period will receive $35 in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
- Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this promotion. So you don’t have to host a party to get this great reward, just place a $350 or greater order or get a group of your friends who want to order online together and I’ll provide a host code for you to use!
- Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Extra Stampin’ Rewards earned through this promotion can be redeemed in the “Stampin’ Rewards” section of the ordering process.
- Promotion Period: June 1-30, 2016
- DEADLINE FOR ONLINE ORDERS: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT).
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.