I used the Stampin’ Up! Jar of Love stamp set to create my card to share today. I love this bundle, so many neat images and dies to match! 🙂
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #239.
I started by adhering a panel from the Serene Scenery DSP Stack to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I embossed a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Fluttering Embossing Folder and I adhered it to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the jar image and sentiment from the Jar of Love photopolymer stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the water image inside the jar in Soft Sky ink and the twine image in Blushing Bride ink and I cut the jar out with the matching Everyday Jars Framelits dies.
I punched a 1-3/8″ Circle Punch from Whisper White card stock and adhered it to the back of the jar die cut so that half of the circle was peeking over the top. I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Jar of Love stamp set in Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Blushing Bride and Wild Wasabi inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and I cut them out with the Everyday Jars Framelits dies. I adhered the flowers and leaves to the circle punch with Glue Dots.
I adhered the jar image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and I added a few random Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Serene Scenery DSP of a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
June 1 – 15 Host Code: 4USD9AG6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
To kick off the 2016-17 Annual Catalog ordering, I’m offering a little ordering special…Earn DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater through June 6!! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Bermuda Bay – 2-5/8″ x 4″ panel
- Whisper White – 2-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ panel, ten Everyday Jars Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside the card)
- Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: