I used the Stampin’ Up! Jar of Love stamp set, Everyday Jars Framelits and Sunshine Wishes Thinlits dies to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 243.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Woodgrain embossing folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Mint Macaron card stock with the “back” side of the embossed panel facing out, then to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL.
I cut a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock and a panel of Silver Foil Sheets with the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits dies and adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Jar of Love photopolymer stamp set in Peekaboo Peach (background flowers stamped off once), Flirty Flamingo and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with the matching Everyday Jars Framelits dies and adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Love stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then adhered a few of the extra Jar of Love images that I’d stamped on the inside of the card.
Happy July 4th to those in the US celebrating this weekend! Enjoy the day off with family and friends. And happy Monday to those outside the US! 🙂
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
July 1 – 15 Host Code: A4YTE67F
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Flirty Flamingo – Sunshine Wishes Thinlits die cut
- Mint Macaron – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, ten Jar of Love Framelits die cuts (six inside card), 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside the card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – Sunshine Wishes Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: