Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month our theme is “Winter Holiday” and I have chosen to to feature the beautiful Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies and the Halloween Scene Edgelits Dies for my project. It seems like a strange combination of things to create a holiday card, but I think that it works!
The design for my card was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 301.
I started by adhering a panel from the Fancy Frost Specialty DSP to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL and then to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper to a panel of Real Red card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I die cut the sentiment from Real Red card stock with the Christmas Greeting Thinlits die and adhered it to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut another panel of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper with a circle die from the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. Then I cut the panel with the tree die from the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Die. I adhered the tree die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a circle that I’d cut from Whisper White card stock with the same Layering Circles Framelits Die.
I adhered the layered tree die cut with SNAIL to a larger circle that I’d cut from Whisper White card stock with a Layering Circles Framelits Die. Then I adhered the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I punched a little bird from Real Red card stock with the Tree Builder Punch and I adhered it with a Glue Dot to card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and line image from the Christmas Pines photopolymer stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
October 1 – 15 Host Code: RNHAEGT3
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016 Holiday Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Designer Series Paper Buy Three, Get One Free Sale Through Oct 31!
October 1 through 31, you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! Click here to head over to my online store to see the papers that are included in this sale!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Real Red – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Christmas Greetings Thinlits die cut, Tree Builder Punch
- Whisper White – two Layering Circles Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper – 2″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: