I used the Stampin’ Up! Tin of Tags stamp set and the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for for Fab Friday 102. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
My card design was inspired by Stamp Ink Paper #77.
My card was also inspired by The Card Concept #63. I feel like my card fits into the clean and layered category.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Tin of Tags stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock. I sprinkled the image with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I embossed a strip of Real Red card stock with the Holly Embossing Folder, adhered it to a strip of Gold Foil Sheets and then to the Crumb Cake card stock panel with SNAIL. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Emerald Envy card stock with SNAIL and then to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Emerald Envy, Real Red Glimmer Paper and Silver Foil Sheets with dies from the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies set and I adhered them together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the layered ornament to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron and Gold Foil Sheets with dies from the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies set and I adhered them together and to the top of the ornament with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I colored the holly image from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set with Emerald Envy and Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it next to the sentiment inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 7/8″ x 5-1/8″ strip
- Emerald Envy – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Delicate Ornament Thinlits die cut, Pretty Pines Thinlits die cut
- Mint Macaron – two Pretty Pines Thinlits die cuts
- Crumb Cake – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – 1″ x 5-1/8″ strip, Pretty Pines Thinlits die cut
- Silver Foil Sheets – Delicate Ornament Thinlits die cut
- Red Glimmer Paper – Delicate Ornament Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: