I used the Stampin’ Up! So in Love and That’s the Tag stamp sets from the upcoming 2017 Occasions Catalog to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC143. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Falling in Love DSP (available Jan 4) to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered one of the Lace Doilies (available Jan 4) with a little SNAIL under center area that would be hidden by the sentiment.
I wrapped a strand of Very Vanilla 1/4″ Satin Ribbon (available Jan 4) around the panel twice and tied a bow and then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the So in Love stamp set (available Jan 4) in Sweet Sugarplum ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock and then cut it out with a Layering Ovals Framelits die.
I stamped the flower image from the That’s the Tag photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 4) in Sahara Sand ink under the sentiment and used a Blender Pen and a little Pool Party ink to color the image. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish it.
I stamped the flower image from the That’s the Tag stamp set in Sahara Sand ink twice on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock on the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Wishing you all a wonderfully happy new year! Looking forward to sharing with you in 2017!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Falling in Love Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: