I used the Stampin’ Up! Sunshine Sayings and Special Reason stamp set bundles to create a clean and simple card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #215.
The flower on my card was inspired by Stamp Ink Paper #93.
I started by stamping the image from the Hardwood stamp in Crumb Cake ink on a Sahara Sand card stock panel. I used the two dies from the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies to cut the Sahara Sand card stock panel (one at a time so that they didn’t overlap and break).
I adhered a small panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock to the back of the die cut panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue so that it covered the area under the flower petals. I adhered a panel of Cucumber Crush card stock to the back of the die cut panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue so that it covered the area under the flower stem and leaves. I used the flower die to cut a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock and I adhered the die cut flower center to the Flirty Flamingo card stock panel with a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set in Soft Suede ink on the Sahara Sand card stock panel and then cut the word “sunshine” with the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies from Gold Glimmer Paper. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the Sahara Sand card stock panel to a Soft Suede card stock panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to a Flirty Flamingo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a single gold enamel dot from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack next to the flower to finish the card front.
I inked the flower image from the Special Reason stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink and then used a Blender Pen to remove the ink from the flower center. I colored the flower center with a Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Marker and then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, to create this project at the very bottom of this post.
April 1 – 15 Host Code: TG6JGDDE
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017 Occasions Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1-1/4″ x 2″ panel
- Cucumber Crush – 1-1/4″ x 4″ panel
- Daffodil Delight – Stylish Stems Framelits die cut
- Early Espresso – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Sahara Sand – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Glimmer Paper – Sunshine Wishes Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: