I used the Stampin’ Up! Pick a Pumpkin stamp set bundle to create my card for the Fab Friday colors challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 120. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP102.
I started by adhering a panel from the Painted Autumn DSP to the front of a Very Vanilla card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I added strips of Basic Pack 2 Washi tape down the sides of a Very Vanilla card stock panel.
I stamped the sentiment from the Painted Harvest photopolymer stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink on the Very Vanilla card stock panel. Then I stamped the pumpkin and images from the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set in Peekaboo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. For the two larger pumpkins, the gourd and the two stamped branches, I did add a little of the darker ink colors around the edges of the stamp with a Sponge Dauber before stamping the image on the card stock.
I cut the stamped images out with the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies. I also cut panels of Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide card stocks with dies from that set. I arranged the die cut images on the Very Vanilla panel and adhered all of the pieces except for the smallest pumpkin with Glue Dots. I adhered the small pumpkin with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the Very Vanilla panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimesionals. I added three silver enamel dots from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set in Tangerine Tango, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide inks on a Very Vanilla card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
September 1-15 Host Code: XQHDGZ7W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Lemon Lime Twist – two Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits die cuts
- Tranquil Tide – Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits die cut
- Very Vanilla –4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, seven Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: