I used the Stampin’ Up! Add a Little Glitz stamp set to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC164. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
My card also works for the Inspire.Create.Challenges #003.
I started by adhering a panel from the Merry Little Christmas DSP to a panel of Silver Foil Sheets with SNAIL. Then I added a panel of Red Glimmer Paper over the DSP using Fast Fuse to adhere it. I wrapped a strand of Basic Black 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon around the panel and adhered it with tape to the back.
I wrapped a strand of Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine around the card front and then tied a bow, including one of the Year of Cheer Embellishments tied in the bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Add a Little Glitz stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Real Red card stock, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel from the Silver Foil Sheets with SNAIL, then adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a silver enamel star from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and snow images from the Christmas Pines photopolymer stamp set in Basic Black Archival and Real Red inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
October 16-31 Host Code: N29WCKT4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2017 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Real Red – 1-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Silver Foil Sheets – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 1-3/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Red Glimmer Paper – 1-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: