I used the Stampin’ Up! We Must Celebrate stamp set to create a fun birthday card for the Stamp Ink Paper Four Legged Friends challenge this week.
Here is the graphic for Stamp Ink Paper #140. Hope that you’ll stop by and play along with the challenge too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to the front of one of the Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes (Sale-a-bration item) card bases with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Old Olive Baker’s Twine around the card front twice and then tied a bow.
I stamped the images from the We Must Celebrate stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used my Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers along with the Ivory and Bronze Markers to color the images. I colored a little shadow under each animal with the Light Smoky Slate Blends Marker and then used the Color Lifter to lighten it. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the We Must Celebrate stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a strip of Old Olive card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I adhered the sentiment strip with SNAIL to the card front and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the confetti image and the sentiment from the We Must Celebrate stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the confetti with Light and Dark Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends, then adhered the panel to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock and then to the inside of the card with SNAIL.
You can see a list of supplies used to create the project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 1-15 Host Code: YJJ9HJ3C
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Bermuda Bay – 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Old Olive – 3/4″ x 2-1/8″ strip
- Whisper White – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 2-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: