I used the cute Stampin’ Up! Fruit Basket stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #327.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder. I cut a panel of Tutti-Frutti 6″ x 6″ DSP at an angle (started at 1″ on one side and cut up to 2″ on the other) and then adhered it across the embossed panel. I added a strip of the Tutti-Frutti Washi Tape across the seam between the two papers, then adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL.
I stamped the basket and strawberry images from the Fruit Basket photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Real Red and Garden Green inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I added the sentiment from the Fruit Basket stamp in Lemon Lime Twist ink above the stamped basket and then cut the image out with one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the strawberry images from the Fruit Basket stamp set in Real Red and Garden Green inks on a separate panel of Whisper White card stock, punched them out with the Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack punch and adhered it to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the basket and then adhered the layered panel to a Garden Green card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the berry images from the Fruit Basket stamp set in Real Red and Garden Green inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 1-15 Host Code: YJJ9HJ3C
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Real Red – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Stitched Shapes Thinlits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tutti-Frutti 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 3-7/8″ panel (trimmed at an angle)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: