I was so honored when Chrissy from CAS(E) this Sketch reached out to me to ask if I’d like to be a guest designer for their sketch challenge this week…of course I said YES! I used the Stampin’ Up! Orange Blossom stamp set and some of that sweet paper from the Tutti-Frutti DSP Stack to create my card for the sketch.
Here is the sketch for CAS(E) this Sketch #267.
I started by adhering a panel from the Tutti-Frutti DSP Stack to panel of Soft Suede card stock and then to a larger panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel with SNAIL to the front of a Crumb Cake card base.
I adhered a strip from the Tutti-Frutti DSP Stack over the card front with SNAIL, then tied a strand of Linen thread over it. I added three gold metallic dots from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack near the bow.
I stamped the sentiment from the Orange Blossom photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on the lower part of the card front to finish it.
I stamped the little pineapple images from the Fruit Basket stamp set in Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Garden Green and Soft Suede inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can find a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
April 1-15 Host Code: UZR7JEVQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Lemon Lime Twist – 3-3/4″ x 4″ panel
- Soft Suede – 3-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: