I used the Abstract Impressions stamp set from the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog to create a CAS card to share with you today.
My card design is loosely inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch 272.
And the stamping on the woodgrain background was inspired by TGIF Challenges #TGIFC160.
My card also works for the The Paper Players PP394 challenge this week.
I started by inking the larger, more solid flower image from the Abstract Impressions photopolymer stamp (available June 1) set in Highland Heather ink (available June 1). I stamped the image on a panel of the Wood Textures DSP and then repeated that process across the bottom of the panel. I used the same stamping process for the two other layers of that flower image and I stamped them over the original image.
I added in the smaller layered flower from the Abstract Impressions stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink, using the same stamping process described above, around the larger flowers. Then I added the leaves in Mint Macaron ink (stamped off as well). I stamped the sentiment from the Abstract Impressions stamp set in Soft Suede ink on the panel, using my Stamparatus (available June 1) to position and then re-stamp the sentiment so that it was a solid and darker image.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around it and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a few random Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish it.
I inked and stamped off the images from the Abstract Impressions stamp set in Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 16-31 Host Code: US3XRP6G
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Important Notes from Stampin’ Up! for the New Catalog Ordering Starting June 1!
Stampin’ Up! let us know a few important details about the new catalog launch on June 1! Here they are:
- On June 1, 2018, ordering will be unavailable from midnight to noon (MT) while they transition the system to the new catalog. Ordering will be available again no later than noon (MT).
- New Stampin’ Blends colors will not be available until mid-June . More information will be posted as soon as they are available.
- The following products will not be available for order until the week of June 11 (approximately):
- Big Plans Planner Kit (Item 146859)
- Big Plans Planner Kit Refill (Item 146861)
Let me know if you have any questions. Get your shopping lists ready for noon MT on June 1!!
New Ink Pad Video From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has put together a quick video to show you how the new ink pads work as well as a few tips for using them. The ink is fantastic!! I love the smooth and even coverage that I’m getting when I use it! And the newly designed ink pads work SO much better with the Stamparatus since the ink pad is thinner. I’m not getting ink all over the place when I ink up my images!
Stamp With Amy K 2018-19 Annual Catalog DSP Shares!
I am offering Designer Series Paper Shares again for the Stampin’ Up! 2018-19 Annual Catalog!! If you love the DSP as much as I do and want it all but can’t afford to buy full packs of each paper, a share may be a great option for you! You will get a good, working sample from each of the packs for a fraction of the cost of buying full packs of every paper.
I have single and double DSP Shares available! Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my 2018-19 Annual Catalog Shares page or email the following information to stampwithamyk@gmailcom:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a current customer of mine or have participated in a share of mine before.
The deadline to sign up for my share is Wednesday, May 30 at 1:00 PM ET.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: