I use the sweet Little Elephant stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up! to create a baby card to share with you today.
I started by adhering a panel from the Twinkle Twinkle DSP pack to a Gray Granite card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a strand of Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine around the card front and tied a bow.
I used my Stamparatus to stamp the flowers from the Little Elephant stamp set. I colored the stamps with Petal Pink, Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Write Markers and then stamped them on a Whisper White card stock panel. I removed the plate from the Stamparatus, moved it down one notch and then reinked and restamped the flowers down the paper. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Pool Party card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the elephant images from the Little Elephant stamp set twice in Gray Granite ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used the coordinating Elephant Builder Punch to punch out the elephants and the ears and then adhered the ears with Glue Dots to the elephants. I adhered the two elephants to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Little Elephant stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, punched it out with the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch and then adhered it to a 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch with SNAIL. I adhered the layered punches to the card front with SNAIL and then added three of the Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment, hearts and elephants from the Little Elephant stamp set in Night of Navy, Gray Granite and Petal Pink inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
The supplies used and card stock cuts for creating this card are listed at the very bottom of this blog post.
June 16-30 Host Code: 37VGUYHK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Gray Granite – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Pool Party – 3-1/8″ x 4″ panel
- Night of Navy – 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Whisper White – four Elephant Builder Punches, 1-1/4″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: