I used the Stampin’ Up! Healing Hugs and Picture Perfect Birthday stamp sets to create my card for the Stamp Ink Paper color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Stamp Ink Paper #160. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by stamping the rose and leaf images from the Healing Hugs stamp set in Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam inks on a Whisper White card stock panel. I did use a Post It Note to cover the stamped rose image before stamping the leaves over it. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Powder Pink card stock with SNAIL.
I adhered a strip of Powder Pink DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the left side of the Whisper White card stock panel, using SNAIL to adhere it. Then I wrapped a strand of Silver & Petal Pink Baker’s Twine around the panel and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Petal Pink card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock and then adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Healing Hugs stamp set in Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam inks and the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
July 16-31 Host Code: XZT3QXAA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Petal Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel’
- Soft Sea Foam – 1-1/2″ x 2-3/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 5-1/8″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: