I used the Stampin’ Up! Bring On The Presents stamp set bundle and Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Flirty Flamingo DSP from the Bights 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Powder Pink card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I stamped the lined “ribbon” image from the Bring on the Presents photopolymer stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink across the Powder Pink card stock panel both vertically and horizontally. Then I added the small dashed line image next to it in Powder Pink ink. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bow image from the Bring on the Presents stamp set twice in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then used the Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack to color the images. I cut the bows out with the coordinating All The Presents Thinlits Dies and adhered the die cuts to the card front with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three of the Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink and the lined and dashed images from the Bring on the Presents stamp set in Powder Pink ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
September 1-15 Host Code: KHZCQ27U
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Flirty Flamingo – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel
- Powder Pink – 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Whisper White – two All The Presents Thinlits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel inside card)
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: