I used the Stampin’ Up! Alpine Adventure stamp set bundle and the Gold Foil-Edged Cards & Envelopes to create a fun Christmas card to share with you today. I borrowed a little inspiration from the Holiday Catalog for this card too. 🙂
My card design is very loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 354.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Alpine Adventure photopolymer stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Festive Farmhouse DSP. Then I added the snowflake images in Gray Granite ink randomly over the panel. I adhered the stamped panel to the front of a Gold Foil-Edged Cards & Envelopes card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the skis, sled and wreath images from the Alpine Adventure stamp set in Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Basic Gray, Garden Green and Poppy Parade inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the “buckle” part (I’m sure that there is a real term for it…but I have no idea what it is!!) of the skis in VersaMark ink, sprinkled them with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them.
I cut the stamped images out with the coordinating Alpine Sports Thinlits Dies and then cut panels of Poppy Parade and Wood Textures DSP with the sled and bow dies and I adhered the pieces to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added one of the Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment, sled and snowflake images from the Alpine Adventure stamp set in Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, Gray Granite and Balmy Blue inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies and card stock cuts used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 1-15 Host Code: KHZCQ27U
September 16-30 Host Code: 7MXVH2EE
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Gold Foil-Edged Cards & Envelopes – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Poppy Parade – Alpine Sports Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – two Alpine Sports Thinlits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – Alpine Sports Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: