Welcome to the Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop! This is a group of amazing stampers so be sure to hop through the full line up below so that you can see all of the projects! This month we are creating 3D projects with Stampin’ Up! items and I’ve used the Takeout Treats stamp set bundle for my projects.
The Christmas takeout box was cut from Poppy Parade card stock and I added Poppy Parade 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon around it. I cut the decorative panel for the side of the box with one of the Takeout Thinlits Dies from Santa’s Workshop Specialty DSP and the tag was punched with the Everyday Label Punch from Call Me Clover and Whisper White card stocks.
The sentiment, holly images and stripes on the tag were stamped with the Takeout Treats stamp set in Call Me Clover, Tuxedo Black Memento and Poppy Parade (stamped on scrap paper once) inks and the holly images were colored with with Call Me Clover and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Packs. The sentiment and holly were cut with Takeout Thinlits Dies and tied with Whisper White Baker’s Twine to the ribbon.
The fall Takeout Box was cut from Blackberry Bliss card stock and stamped with leaf image from the Falling For Leaves photopolymer stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink. I wrapped a strand of 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim around the box and then stamped the sentiment from the Takeout Treats stamp set in Crushed Curry ink on Whisper White card stock. I cut the tag as well as a panel from the Country Lane DSP with the small tag die from the Takeout Thinlits Dies and then tied them to the box with the Linen Trim.
I cut panels of Soft Suede, Mint Macaron and Crushed Curry card stocks with the Foliage Frame Framelits Dies and then adhered them to the back of the tags with Glue Dots.
Thank you so much for joining us today. We hope you’ll join us again next month to check out our projects! I’m Amy Koenders and to keep hopping around see the list below (if you are viewing this post via email, you will need to click over to my blog post here to see the list) to see who is up next.
September 16-30 Host Code: 7MXVH2EE
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade & Blackberry Bliss – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ panel cut twice with the Takeout Thinlits Dies
- Call Me Clover – Everyday Label Punch
- Mint Macaron – two Foliage Frames Framelits die cuts
- Crushed Curry – two Foliage Frames Framelits die cuts
- Soft Suede – two Foliage Frames Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – four Takeout Thinlits die cuts, Everyday Label Punch
- Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper – two Takeout Thinlits die cuts
- Country Lane Designer Series Paper – Takeout Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: