Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “Giving Thanks” theme and I’m featuring the Pleasant Pheasants stamp set for my project.
I started by adhering a panel of Wood Textures DSP Stack to a Soft Suede card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the image from the Pleasant Pheasants stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I used Light and Dark Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends as well as Light Pool Party and the Color Lifter to color the image and then cut it out with a Layering Oval Framelits Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut leaves and branches from Very Vanilla card stock with Botanical Tags Thinlits Dies and In The Woods Framelits Dies and sponged them with Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler inks. I adhered the die cut leaves and branches with Glue Dots around the die cut oval.
I stamped the sentiment from the Falling For Leaves photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a strip of Very Vanilla card stock and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two of the Leaves Trinkets with rolled up Glue Dots to finish the card front.
I inked pumpkin image from the Pleasant Pheasants stamp set in Soft Suede ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on a Very Vanilla card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Julie Johnston
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Linda Richenberg
- Connie Troyer
- Shirley Gentry
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Aurora Lopez
- Amy Koenders <= you are here
My card design was inspired by the sketch from SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge #48.
My card also works for The Paper Players #PP413.
And my card also fits with Global Design Project #GDP159:
How it will work:
- The flash promotion price for new subscribers is $5.
- The flash promotion starts October 8, 2018.
- The sale will continue until the supplies run out or the October subscription period ends on October 10, whichever comes first.
- If the supply runs out before October 10, Stampin’ Up! will end the sale and automatically begin accepting new subscribers for November (which features our one-of-a-kind, exclusive holiday kit in a specially-designed box).
- Enter the code FLASH1018 before the sale ends to receive this special introductory price.
A few more details:
- This offer is for new subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first month of a new subscription. After the first month, the price for the subscription will return to $19.95.
- New customers must enter promo code FLASH1018 at paperpumpkin.com before the sale ends to receive the introductory price of $5.
Click here to head over to my Paper Pumpkin store to subscribe to get this great deal!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Very Vanilla – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut, two Botanical Tags Thinlits die cuts, two In The Woods Framelits die cuts, 5/8″ x 3-1/4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: