I used the Stampin’ Up! Snow is Glistening stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits Dies that are available today (YAY!!) to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
The design for my card was inspired by the Fusion Challenge sketch this week.
I started by embossing a panel of Poppy Parade card stock with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I turned the panel 90 degrees and embossed the panel again with that embossing folder to give it a cross-hatch type pattern. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Poppy Parade card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered a panel of DSP from the Santa’s Workshop Specialty DSP pack to a panel of Poppy Parade card stock and then to the embossed panel with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Garden Green & White Baker’s Twine around the panel and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to a Poppy Parade card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panel of White Velvet Sheets with one of the Snowfall Thinlits Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added one of the Snowflake Trinkets with a rolled up Glue Dot over the White Velvet snowflake.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snow is Glistening photopolymer stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snow is Glistening stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a Whisper White card stock panel and then adhered two snowflake die cuts from White Velvet Sheets with Snowfall Thinlits Dies to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
November 1-15 Host Code: GQG93MJW
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Snowflake Showcase Products Available Now!!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a beautiful set of products starting today! Check out the new Snowflake Showcase! You can see all of the products available by clicking here or see the individual products by clicking the images below.
Here are the details for the Snowflake Showcase products:
- No limits apply during the customer sales period. So be quick while supplies last!
- Products available while supplies last from November 1, 2018 until November 30, 2018. This means products will only be available until November 30 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before November 30, it will no longer be available for purchase.
- Items may be purchased in any type of order.
- Items may be included as part of a Starter Kit!! Join now!!
- Ordering deadline: November 30, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 2″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1-7/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel
- White Velvet Sheets – three Snowfall Thinlits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: