Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “Celebrate” theme and I’m featuring the Sweetest Thing stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019 Occasions Catalog for my project.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #414.
I started by adhering a panel from the How Sweet It Is DSP (available Jan 3) to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered a small strip of that DSP to the card front with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Whisper White Baker’s Twine around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to a Coastal Cabana card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweetest Thing photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 3) in Gorgeous Grape ink on a panel of Melon Mambo card stock and then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the two jar images from the Sweetest Thing stamp set in VeraMark Ink on a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock, sprinkled the images with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them. I cut the images out with the coordinating Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies (available Jan 3) and adhered them to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut one of the images from the How Sweet It IS DSP with one of the coordinating Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added one of the Lemon Lime Twist Glitter Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the jar, candy and sentiment images from the Sweetest Thing stamp set in Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
December 1-15 Host Code: V3VVCJ9X
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Coastal Cabana – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, two Jar of Sweets Framelits die cuts
- Melon Mambo – 1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Jar of Sweets Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: