We are back with another Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world! This month we’re all making projects with the Forever Lovely stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019 Occasions Catalog. Here is my project:
I started by adhering a panel from the Floral Romance Specialty DSP (available Jan 3) to a Pear Pizzazz card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a smaller panel from that same pack over the card front with SNAIL. Then I adhered a length of Petal Pink ribbon from the Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack with SNAIL across the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Forever Lovely photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 3) in Fresh Fig ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut the upper left area of the panel with one of the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies (available Jan 3). I trimmed the area around the die cut away and then cut the sentiment panel with the corner dies from the Lovely Flower Edgelits Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Petal Pink and Pear Pizzazz card stocks with dies from the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies and then adhered those die cuts to the card front with rolled up Glue Dots. I added two of the Frosted Flower Embellishments and three gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip from the Floral Romance Specialty DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
Okay, on with the hop!! It will be a short hop this month, as a few of our fabulous team were not able to attend the OnStage events in their local markets so they weren’t able to order this bundle in time to join us. But those of us who did are excited to share our creations with you! Click the next button to hop forward to Moira McIlroy’s blog to check out her amazing project! If you get lost along the way, there is a complete list of participants right under the next blog button.
December 1-15 Host Code: V3VVCJ9X
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pear Pizzazz – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, two Lovely Flowers Edgelits die cuts
- Petal Pink – Lovely Flowers Edgelits die cut
- Whisper White – 3″ x 4″ panel trimmed to fit, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: