I used the Stampin’ Up! Fable Friends stamp set to create a quick “hello spring” card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #369.
The little critter on my card was inspired by The Paper Players PP423.
I started by adhering a panel from the Botanical Butterfly DSP pack (Sale-a-bration item) to a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock with SNAIL and then to a Flirty Flamingo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut two small strips from the Brights and Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP packs and adhered them to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the squirrel image from the Fable Friends stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Pineapple Punch, Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs. I stamped the sentiment from the Fable Friends stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink next to the squirrel and then cut the image out with one of the Layering Circles Framelits Dies.
I cut a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock with a scalloped circle from the Layering Circles Framelits Dies and adhered the colored image to it with SNAIL. I adhered the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to it to finish the card front.
I stamped the squirrel image from the Fable Friends stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored the flower with Light and Dark Pineapple Punch, Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 7J93EFV9
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Woohoo!!! The 2019 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog is open for ordering and Sale-a-bration has officially begun!! To kick off the ordering, I’m offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) from now through, Wednesday, January 9!! Plus you’ll earn a free Sale-a-bration goody from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 in merchandise that you order too! Double Yippee!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Lemon Lime Twist – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – Layering Circles Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 2-3/4″ panel
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 3″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: