Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “Love” theme and I’m featuring the Meant to Be stamp set bundle for my project.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #303.
I started by adhering a panel from the Happiness Blooms DSP to a panel of Mint Macaron card stock with SNAIL and then to a Call Me Clover card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Meant to Be stamp set in Call Me Clover ink on a panel of Mint Macaron card stock and then adhered the stamped panel to a slightly larger panel of Call Me Clover card stock with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel three times and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Happiness Blooms Enamel Dot next to the sentiment.
I stamped the heart image from the Meant to Be stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Calypso Coral card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating Be Mine Stitched Framelits Die. I cut a panel of Blushing Bride card stock with that same die and then adhered the two pieces together with a little tape on the back. I adhered the die cut heart to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the same heart image from the Meant to Be stamp set in Call Me Clover, Mint Macaron and Calypso Coral inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Shirley Gentry
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Julie Johnston
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Connie Troyer
- Karen Finkle
- Amy Koenders <= you are here
January 1-15 Host Code: 7J93EFV9
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Call Me Clover – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-3/8″ x 3-1/8″ panel
- Mint Macaron – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 3″ panel
- Calypso Coral – Be Mine Stitched Framelits die cut
- Blushing Bride – Be Mine Stitched Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: