I used the Stampin’ Up! Dear Doily stamp set and the Forever Lovely stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
The design for my card was inspired by As You See It #191.
My card also works for The Card Concept #106. I’d say that my card fits with clean and layered.
I started by adhering a panel from the All My Love DSP to a panel of Lovely Lipstick card stock with SNAIL and then to a Flirty Flamingo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered a strand of Flirty Flamingo ribbon from the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack with SNAIL in a “z” to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dear Doily stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with a Layering Circles Framelits Die. I adhered the die cut circle with SNAIL to a scalloped circle cut from Lovely Lipstick card stock with another Layering Circles Framelits die cut. I adhered the layered circles to the card front with Stampin Dimensionals over the ribbon.
I stamped the leaves from the Forever Lovely stamp set in Soft Sea Foam ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut them out with the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies. I cut panels of Sahara Sand and Flirty Flamingo card stock with dies from the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies and then used a Sponge Dauber to add a little Lovely Lipstick ink to the flowers. I adhered the die cut flower pieces to the card front with Glue Dots and then added silver pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dear Doily stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink and the leaves from the Forever Lovely stamp set in Soft Sea Foam ink on a panel fo Whisper White card stock. I stamped the flower from the Forever Lovely stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a separate panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with the coordinating Lovely Flowers Edgelits Die. I adhered the flower to the panel with SNAIL to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
January 1-15 Host Code: 7J93EFV9
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, two Lovely Flowers Edgelits die cuts
- Lovely Lipstick – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Sahara Sand – two Lovely Flowers Edgelits die cuts
- Whisper White – Layering Circles Framelits die cut, four Lovely Flowers Edgelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- All My Love Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: