I used the Stampin’ Up! Hello Cupcake and Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp sets to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week. I made a speedy quick birthday card to share.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 156. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players PP426.
I started by adhering a panel from the 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Grapefruit Grove card stock with SNAIL and then to a Sahara Sand card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the circle image from the Swirly Frames photopolymer stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the cupcake images from the Hello Cupcake photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove and Blushing Bride inks inside the circle. I cut the image out with a Layering Circles Framelits Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered the sentiment banner with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and flowers from the Hello Cupcake stamp set in Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove and Blushing Bride inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
February 1-15 Host Code: MY3KFTYM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Grapefruit Grove – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – Layering Circles Framelits die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6 Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: