I used the Stampin’ Up! Let It Ride and Dear Doily stamp sets to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it. Unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card for the family of a horse trainer so I thought the Let it Ride stamp set would be perfect.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
My card also works for the Just Us Girls Challenge #474.
I started by stamping the images from the Let it Ride stamp set on a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack in Early Espresso and Mossy Meadow inks. I adhered the stamped DSP panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock and then to a Mossy Meadow card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dear Doily stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with the Stamparatus and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tucked two of the Butterfly Elements (Sale-a-bration item) under the sentiment die cut and adhered them with Glue Dots and then added two gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dear Doily stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock. I inked the horse image from the Let it Ride stamp set in Sahara Sand ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on the Sahara Sand card stock panel. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock and then to the inside of the card with SNAIL.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
- Eva Dobilas
February 1-15 Host Code: MY3KFTYM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Sale-a-bration Options Available Tomorrow – February 15!!
Stampin’ Up! has three awesome new options that will be available as Sale-a-bration items beginning on February 15! The new items are:
- All Adorned Stamp Set – at the $50 level
- Country Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder – at the $50 level
- Painted Seasons Stamp Set & Designer Series Paper Bundle – at the $100 level
And they’re all amazing!! Click on this image to open up the full PDF of the Sale-a-bration Second Release Brochure:
These amazing products will be available as options for Sale-a-bration items with orders of $50+ beginning February 15!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mossy Meadow – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso – 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sahara Sand – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: