I used the Stampin’ Up! Vibrant Vases stamp set and coordinating Vases Builder Punch to create a birthday card to share with you today. I also used the upcoming 2019-2020 In Colors for the flowers and vases!
My card design was loosely inspired by the Fusion Card Challenge sketch this week:
I started by stamping the tulip and vase images from the Vibrant Vases photopolymer stamp set in Terracotta Tile, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Pretty Peacock and Purple Posy inks (all available June 4) on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I punched the images out with the coordinating Vases Builder Punch. I embossed a panel of Whisper White card stock with Subtle Embossing Folder and then adhered the embossed panel to a larger panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL.
I placed a Post-It Note along where I wanted the bottom edges of the vases to be located and then placed each vase along the line. I drew a very light pencil line across the top of each vase to show me where to place the stems and I stamped the stem image from the Vibrant Vases stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink inside the lines for each vase. I stamped the leaf images from the Vibrant Vases stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink on a separate panel of Whisper White card stock and punched them out with the Vases Builder Punch.
I adhered the leaves to the back of the vases with Glue Dots and then adhered the vases and flower punches to the embossed panel with Glue Dots. I cut one of the Colored Doilies in half, flipped the white side up and then adhered it under the vases with a touch of SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice, tied a bow and then adhered it to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Varied Vases stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Varied Vases stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added the flower and vase images from the Vibrant Vases stamp set in Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Rococo Rose, Pear Pizzazz and Purple Posy inks to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live at 12:00 Noon ET Today!
I’m doing a “Lunchtime Live” series on Facebook and I’ll be going live with a card project every Tuesday at lunchtime! Stop by my Facebook page today at 12:00 noon ET to see my Floral Essence card project!
We hope you’re ready for a ray of sunshine in your life, because the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is almost here! This exclusive, limited-time collection of coordinating, petal-packed products has everything you need to let your creativity bloom.
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley will be available for purchase until May 31, 2019—or while supplies last.
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is $80 and the item number will be: 150059.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g., customer, workshop, and online).
- No order limits apply to the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley during the sales period.
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley may be added to a Starter Kit.
- Sales Period Ends: while supplies last or May 31, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT), whichever comes first.
- These items will not be in the upcoming Annual Catalog or any future publication, you can only get them by ordering the Product Medley beginning May 1!
Here are some beautiful projects made with this fantastic product medley!
Aren’t these samples stunning??? Here is a flyer with the item number and pricing. Click the image below to open up the full size flyer:
This beautiful Product Medley will be available tomorrow, May 1!
April 16-30 Host Code: ERJWZFDD
May 1-15 Host Code: YGUV2NGR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, twenty Vases Builder Punches, Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: