I used the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Wishes stamp set from the upcoming 2019-2020 Annual Catalog to create a quick birthday card to share with you today.
One quick note before I get to my card…it’s Field Day at my daughter’s school today so I’ll be volunteering over there for most of the morning. I’ll check messages and reply when I get back home around lunch time. 🙂
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #387.
I started by adding Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz and Flirty Flamingo inks with Sponge Duabers to the branch image from the Butterfly Wishes stamp set (available June 4). I stamped the image on the front of a Thick Whisper White card base.
I inked the butterfly images from the Butterfly Wishes stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink and the added Bermuda Bay ink around the edges with a Sponge Dauber. I stamped the images on Whisper White card stock and punched them out with the coordinating Butterfly Duet Punch. I rounded the wings slightly with a Bone Folder and then adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Wishes stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink on the Thick Whisper White card base and then added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and butterfly images from the Butterfly Wishes stamp set in Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo and Coastal Cabana inks on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 1-15 Host Code: YGUV2NGR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019 while supplies last!
Click the image below to head over to my online store to get yours now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – three Butterfly Duet Punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: