I used the Stampin’ Up! Everything Is Rosy Product Medley and the Country Home stamp set to create my card to share with you today. The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley will be going away on Friday, May 31 so be sure to order yours now!!
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 438.
I started by adhering a panel from the Everything Is Rosy DSP to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL. I used the largest Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die to cut an angle in another panel of the Everything Is Rosy DSP and then I adhered the die cut panel to the Night of Navy card stock panel with SNAIL. When cutting the angle, I placed the lower part of the panel under the die and the upper part over the die and then ran it half way through and reversed it so that it didn’t leave marks on the top part of the paper.
I stamped the sentiment from the Country Home photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with one of the Wild Rose Dies (available June 4). I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut one of the Rose Gold Foil Papers with the two dies from the Everything Is Rosy Dies and I adhered the die cuts with Glue Dots to the sentiment. I added one of the Everything is Rosy printed die cuts with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the foil die cuts.
I adhered three Rose Gold Adhesive-Backed Mirror Embellishments around the sentiment and then adhered the layered panel to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Everything Is Rosy DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel on the inside if the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 16-31 Host Code: DRCRHW34
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019 while supplies last!
Click the image below to head over to my online store to get yours now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Wild Rose die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Rose Gold Foil Paper – two Everything Is Rosy die cuts
- Everything Is Rosy 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 3-7/8″ panel (striped panel on the bottom), 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel cut at an angle
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: