I used the Stampin’ Up! Ride With Me stamp set bundle to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week. It’s been a week filled with lots of birthday cards and I’m sharing another masculine card with you today!
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 169. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP pack to a Soft Suede card stock panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the tree image from the Waterfront photopolymer stamp set several times across a panel of Whisper White card stock in Shaded Spruce ink (some without reinking) and then stamped the “road” image from the Waterfront Stamp set in Gray Granite ink under it. I cut the images out with a Stitched Shapes Die and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the truck and balloon images from the Ride With Me photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark Real Red, Pineapple Punch, Gray Granite, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Packs and the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Marker for the window. I cut the balloons out with one of the Truck Ride Dies and cut the truck out with Paper Snips and then adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Ride With Me stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Ride With Me stamp set in Real Red ink and the trees and land images from the Waterfront stamp set in Shaded Spruce and Gray Granite inks on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the products used and the card stock cuts to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
August 1-15 Host Code: 473EEW9Z
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Soft Suede – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, hand cut image, Truck Ride die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: