I used the Stampin’ Up! Birds of a Feather stamp set from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Gray Granite DSP from the Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a panel of Gray Granite card stock and then to a Basic Black card base with SNAIL. I cut a panel of Pumpkin Pie DSP from the Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack with a Stitched Rectangle Die, adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Pumpkin Pie card stock with SNAIL and the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of the Monster Bash DSP (available Sept 4) with one of the dies from the Ornate Frames Dies (available Sept 4). I snipped the die cut in half and adhered the two pieces about an inch apart on the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the image from the Birds Of A Feather stamp set (available Sept 4) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Packs.
I stamped the sentiment from the Birds Of A Feather stamp set in Pumpkin Pie ink next to the duck image and then cut around the images with a Stitched Shapes Die. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Monster Bash Enamel Shapes (available Sept 4) around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a panel from the Monster Bash DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
August 1-15 Host Code: 473EEW9Z
August 16-31 Host Code: 6YQY43JM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Gray Granite – 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Pumpkin Pie – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Moster Bash Designer Series Paper – Ornate Frames die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Regals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Neutrals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-3/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: