I used the Stampin’ Up! Beauty & Joy stamp set to create a fall thankful card to share with you today.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL and then to a Terracotta Tile card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the basket and tree trunk images from the Beauty & Joy photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake and Soft Suede inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I inked the leaf image from the Beauty & Joy stamp set in Crushed Curry ink and then used a Sponge Dauber to add Terracotta Tile ink around the edges. I stamped the leaf image on the Whisper White card stock panel and then cut around the tree with a Stitched Nested Labels Die. I adhered loops of Linen Thread to the back of the die cut with Glue Dots and then adhered the die cut image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beauty & Joy stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Terracotta Tile card stock, cut it out with a Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered it with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I colored three Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Light Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends Marker and then adhered them to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Terracotta Tile DSP from the 2019-2021 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 16-30 Host Code: PFD7EJAQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale Is Back – Sept 4-30!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! Click on the image below to open up a full-size flyer with the designer papers and details listed:
Yay for a great sale on pretty papers!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Terracotta Tile – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Soft Suede – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Crumb Cake – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Nested Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2019-2021 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: