I used the Stampin’ Up! Perfectly Plaid stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
My card also works for Just Us Girls Word Week #508.
I started by adhering panels from the Wrapped In Plaid 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP to a Shaded Spruce card stock panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a circle from Whisper White card stock with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and I adhered it with SNAIL to the card front. I stamped the tree image from the Perfectly Plaid photopolymer stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched it out with the Pine Tree Punch. I adhered the punched image with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set in VersaMark ink on a strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered the sentiment to the card front with SNAIL. I added three of the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (available Nov 1) to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then added a strip of the Wrapped In Plaid DSP to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
October 1-15 Host Code: SUCBDU9V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3/4″ x 3-1/4″ panel
- Shaded Spruce – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, Pine Tree punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wrapped In Plaid 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1-5/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: