I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Moose stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC216. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Most Wonderful Time DSP (available in the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley) to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL. I added two narrow strips of Most Wonderful Time DSP to the larger panel with SNAIL, then I adhered the layered panel to an Old Olive card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and then adhered two of the Most Wonderful Time stickers to the die cut circle and then adhered the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the moose outline image from the Merry Moose photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and colored it with the Light and Dark Soft Suede and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers. I punched the moose out with the Moose Punch and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the die cut circle.
I stamped the scarf image from the Merry Moose stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, snipped it out and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the moose punch. I stamped the sentiment from the Joy of Giving photopolymer stamp set (available in the Joy of Giving Tag Kit) in VersaMark Ink on one of the Most Wonderful Time stickers, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I tapped the back of the sticker with my Embossing Buddy several times to remove the “sticky” and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Moose stamp set in Old Olive ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then added two of the Most Wonderful Time stickers and a strip of the Most Wonderful Time DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
October 16-31 Host Code: 9UPAX6FK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Old Olive – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Real Red – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, Moose Punch, hand cut image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Most Wonderful Time Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two 1/2″ x 5-1/8″ strips, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: