We had our quarterly team meeting yesterday and we played with some of the new goodies from the upcoming January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! I had some of the team members at my house, Sue hosted some of the “southern” team members at her house and several other team members joined us online!
Terry Lynn, Karen K and Akiko joined me (and Ginny kept us company) at my house in New Jersey. And in case you were wondering…yes, I really am that much taller than the rest of the group. 😀
Cindy, Leslie, Marilyn H, Tammy, Barbara, Terry and Mary (behind the camera) joined Sue at her house in the Atlanta, GA area.
Julie, Penny, Christy, Marilyn W, Kim, Deepa and Karen F all joined us online too! Should have grabbed a screen shot of them…I’ll try to remember to do that next time! 🙂
We ate lunch, chatted a little business and then got busy stamping.
Sue had designed one card project and I designed the other and we shared our project details with each other so that we were creating the same projects at both events.
We made two cards with the Painted Poppies stamp set bundle and the Peaceful Moments stamp set bundle.
This card featured the Peaceful Moments stamp set bundle (available Jan 3) and the Peaceful Poppies DSP (available Jan 3). The designer paper panel was punched with the Banner Triple Punch and the flowers were cut using the Poppy Moments Dies (available Jan 3). The sentiment was stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Here are the card stock cuts:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2”
- Poppy Parade – two Poppy Moments die cuts
- Flirty Flamingo – two Poppy Moments die cuts
- Old Olive – three Poppy Moments die cuts
- Mossy Meadow – three Poppy Moments die cuts
- Basic Black – three Poppy Moments die cuts
- Peaceful Poppies DSP – 2” x 5-3/8” panel
This card features the Painted Poppies stamp set bundle (available Jan 3) and the Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (available Jan 3). The scalloped edge was cut from Old Olive card stock with one of the Painted Labels Dies (available Jan 3). The ink colors are Tuxedo Black Memento, Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo and Poppy Parade. Here are the card stock cuts for this card:
- Flirty Flamingo – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2”
- Old Olive – 1/2” x 4-1/4” strip, 1-1/2” x 3” panel to cut two of the scalloped strips
- Thick Whisper White – 2-1/2” x 4-1/4” panel
Hope that you enjoyed taking a peek at our team meeting and the projects that we created! I’m looking forward to getting together again in March!
Interested in Joining Us?
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! You can become a demonstrator for just $99. We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
As an added bonus, if you join between December 3 and January 2, you can choose new products from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog for your Starter Kit! Yippee!!
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 6-10.
You can see the full details and find a form to sign up for my shares on my Mini Catalog DSP page here.
FREE Shipping From Stampin’ Up! Wednesday, December 11!!
Woohooo!!!! Stampin’ Up! just announced that they’re offering FREE shipping on all orders of $50+ on Wednesday, December 11!
Here are the Free Shipping details:
- Sales Period: December 11, 2019 from 12:01 am (MT)–11:59 pm (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the $50 qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 or more (before tax).
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion, including year-end closeout items.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on December 11, 2019.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped for December will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 shipping included) + tax. Important note: December Paper Pumpkin billing and shipment will be delayed until December 16 due to increased workload in the distribution center.
So get your wish lists ready for Wednesday!! Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!
December 1-15 Host Code: Z6PPXDNZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create these projects: