I used the Stampin’ Up! Witty-Cisms stamp set to create a fun thank you card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC222. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. I adhered the embossed panel with SNAIL to a larger panel of Whisper White card stock and then adhered three strips of Lovely Lipstick DSP from the 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack that I’d punched with the Banner Triple Punch.
I wrapped a strand of Bermuda Bay twine from the Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack (Sale-a-bration item) around twice and tied a bow and then adhered the layered panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used the Stamparatus to stamp the image from the Witty-Cisms stamp set on a panel o Whisper White card stock. I masked the sentiments on the image from the Witty-Cisms stamp set with Post-It Note Tape and then inked and stamped the strawberry image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I masked the strawberry image and inked and stamped the sentiments in Bermuda Bay ink.
I colored the strawberry image with Light and Dark Lovely Lipstick and Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and adhered it with SNAIL to a scalloped circle cut from Bermuda Bay card stock with one of the Layered Circles Dies. I adhered the the layered circle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 2SZRCUS2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Bermuda Bay – Layering Circles die cut
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Stitched Shapes die cut, two 4” x 5-1/4” panels (one inside card)
- 2018-2020 In Color 6″x 6″ Designer Series Paper – three 5/8″ x 3-3/4″ strips, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: